Hanke Crimp-Technik GmbH - innovative solutions for processing cable harnesses
Hanke is a German family company that has been developing and producing presses, applicators, spare parts for applicators and special machines for the cable industry for 40 years. Production plants are located in Germany and Slovakia. In total, they cover an area of over 8,100 m2. Sales offices also operate in Turkey, Serbia, Romania and Tunisia. Hanke products are used all over the world in the construction of cable harnesses for the automotive industry, household appliances, home electronics, as well as in machine construction.
Hanke machine park stands out in many respects: the most modern 3D-CAD workstations, production on the best 5-axis CNC and HSC machining centers, CNC-controlled grinders, high-precision EDM machines, laser engraving machine, 3D measuring machine for qualitative analysis and video measurement systems, high speed camera to analyze terminal crimping processes. Everything is placed in air-conditioned rooms with a controlled temperature which enables the equipment to achieve optimal work results.
Hanke is an official supplier of applicators (OEM) for the following terminal manufacturers: LEAR, DELPHI, KLAUKE, ROSENBERGER, SCHULTE & CO, KOSTAL, SEWS-CE.
What can we find on Hanke offer?
• applicators for all types and kinds of terminals in the range from 0.03 to 100 mm2 (the largest 300 mm2)
• applicators for special applications
• spare parts for applicators
• interchangeable dies
• presses up to 300 mm2
• special machines, e.g. for IDC connectors
• stripping devices with the possibility of cutting correction
• modules for inserting seals
• advanced systems for monitoring the crimping process
What distinguishes Hanke products?
• the highest level of quality
• high precision
• versatile use
• devices for processing cables with a large span of cross sections
• designing solutions for individual customer needs
• ISO 9001 certifications,